This is Ryan, your mother contacted me yesterday to inform me you had this blog and let me know that I should check it out. I know it has been a while since we seen each other last, but your mother said you were doing well. Looks like you got some pretty cool pic's on your blog. I am assuming your starting school soon, probably 5th or 6th grade? Is that middle school in Florida? Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and I'll be talking to you again soon.
1 comment:
Hey Taylor,
This is Ryan, your mother contacted me yesterday to inform me you had this blog and let me know that I should check it out. I know it has been a while since we seen each other last, but your mother said you were doing well. Looks like you got some pretty cool pic's on your blog. I am assuming your starting school soon, probably 5th or 6th grade? Is that middle school in Florida? Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and I'll be talking to you again soon.
Ryan
Post a Comment