skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Taylor's blog
AWESOMELY ABNORMAL
Friday, June 20, 2008
I went to MOSI...
This an awesome ride that I rode at MOSI. I call it, "The Whirler".
The screaming is my cousin and me on the second ride. We wanted to be sure everyone could hear us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
top ideas
animals
(2)
awesome rides
(1)
awesome trips
(1)
fun photos
(1)
My machines
(2)
Webways
fiesta(An awsome roll playing game)
google.com
adventure quest
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(3)
I went to MOSI...
This is the robot I made. I call it B.A.M., Battl...
Hey I'm Taylor, and this is my blog.My favorite an...
No comments:
Post a Comment